Would you like to work or do an internship with us? Click here for an overview of our vacancies.
Associate Lawyer: Corporate Law/Contract Law
Bolder Advocaten is a modern law firm, where the atmosphere is informal, open and committed. With a team of specialized lawyers, we assist our clients in various areas of law. Our services are primarily focused on corporate law, contract law, labor law, personal and family law.
We are in need of expansion of our team in the area of contract law. As a senior lawyer you will fulfill an independent role within a driven team and you will actively contribute to (further expand) our practice.
What we are looking for:
- An attorney with at least 4 years of demonstrated experience in the area of contract law/corporate law;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages;
- Strong analytical ability, persuasiveness and excellent writing skills;
- enthusiastic and client-oriented;
- Interest in sharing knowledge; and
- last but not least, a nice colleague.
What we offer:
- A professional and informal working environment in the heart of Rotterdam, where no-nonsense and quality are key;
- an ambitious, close-knit and hard-working team, which incidentally considers humor and relaxation equally important;
- A salary indication (on a full-time basis and depending on your experience) between €4,000 and €4,500 excluding vacation allowance and bonus scheme and 26 vacation days; and
- ample training opportunities.
Interested? Then email your cover letter with resume to Bernard Bongaards, email@example.com or call us especially if you don't want to apply directly but would like to come and have a cup of coffee first 010-4332777
Would you like to get to know all aspects of the legal profession in a fun and challenging way, increase your knowledge and participate fully in the practice of expert lawyers from day one? Then apply for a student internship at Bolder Advocaten!
Our lawyers are specialists in labor law, business law and family law. Both entrepreneurs and private individuals are in good hands with us. We are a law firm with a Rotterdam mentality; committed, social and hardworking. We work together in a pleasant team and the atmosphere is good.
What do we offer?
During your student internship, you will be involved in drafting opinions, memoranda and case documents, conducting literature and case law research, and attending hearings, training sessions and discussions. You will have a fixed contact person, but you will be supervised and provided with feedback by the lawyers with whom you will be working.
Every day there is an extensive lunch, which you can join, and during the weekly drinks we discuss the less serious aspects of life. You will also receive an internship fee of € 600.00 gross per month and a travel allowance.
What do you offer?
You are in the final year of your bachelor's or master's degree, you have a strong character, are analytically skilled, service oriented, eager to learn and ambitious. You can work well independently, but you have no trouble maintaining your position in a team. Furthermore, you are available for a period of two months, four days a week.
Are you interested, please contact Marieke Hartkoorn or send your motivation with CV right away. (06 - 4215 2067 / firstname.lastname@example.org)