We are specialists in our field of law. That means we have a lot of experience and knowledge in labour law and employee co-determination law. We are also members of one or more specialisation associations to keep our knowledge and quality up to scratch.
About labour law
We are lawyers specialised in our field, which means that we have a lot of experience and knowledge in labour law. We are also members of one or more specialist associations to keep our knowledge and quality up to date. Whether you need a lawyer for your dismissal or you want to discuss a non-competition clause, we will be happy to help you.
We want to act quickly and effectively for you, because you are busy enough already. This may mean that we advise you 'on the spot' by telephone, or quickly provide you with good and practical written advice. When it is in your interest, we will also initiate legal proceedings or put up a defence on your behalf. We are easily accessible in all respects and you can always come to us in the heart of Rotterdam.
Everything we do, we do in consultation with you, but our aim is always to take as much work and worry out of your hands as possible. That is why you engage one of our employment lawyers!Information request
We will be happy to advise you and, if necessary, litigate on all questions of employment law and co-determination law. This includes, among other things
- Dismissal(summary dismissal)
- Absenteeism and reintegration obligations
- Special position of a statutory director
- Competition and relationship clauses
- On-call and fixed-term contracts
- Agency agreements and secondment
- Advisory and consent rights of a Works Council
- Processing of confidential, privacy-sensitive information
- Contract relations with self-employed persons (zzp'ers)
- Collective agreements
- Transfer of undertaking
- Discrimination in the workplace